The Trusted Global Hospitality Group
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, a 5-Star Hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh; is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts globally.
We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Sales & Marketing Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
|Position:||Director of Sales & Marketing|
Director of Sales & Marketing shall be the sole responsible for all aspects of planning & implementation of Sales policies; formulation, implementation and control of Marketing strategies as well as maintaining close relationships with the top clients in conjunction with PPHG Corporate Policy. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Identification of the sources of business available to the Hotel and establishing priority marketing opportunities in the solicitation of that business.
- Determine and implement appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the Hotel revenue.
- Create lucrative sales targets and develop business network relations to corporate clients.
- Participate with General Manager in the planning and development of Advertising & public Relations Programs with full awareness of such programs and their impact on the hotel Sales efforts.
- Continuously solicit for new business that expands client base using action plans focused on the market segment identified in the Annual Sales & Marketing Business plan.
- Follow up as well as conduct regular sales/service contacts, by telephone and correspondence with assigned accounts.
- Directly Support the development of the Annual Business Plan and Hotel Budget and Sales Plan as and when required by the General Manager.
- Analyse market changes, implement programs with the sales department to meet these changes, such as changes brought about by political, economic or competitive changes in the market place.
- Maintain a very good congenial atmosphere and coordination with the Departments regarding all types of Communications.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the Competent Management on emergency requirement basis.
- Minimum MBA or Equivalent Master’s Degree from any reputed and recognized University.
- Minimum 12 (twelve) years of experience in direct Sales & Marketing activities in reputed organizations with at least 5 years as Assistant Director/Director/Head of Sales & Marketing in a Reputed 5-star chain Hotel.
- Maximum 45 (forty-five) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Should possess strong networking capability, entertaining clients, ability to plan ahead and ready to work under pressure.
- Have in-depth knowledge with the Local Market’s Award-winning Portfolio with campaign credentials.
- Ability to implement and maintain PPSD Sales & Marketing as well as other relevant policy.
- Age and Experience limit may be relaxed for deserving candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Strong Leadership skills & administrative capabilities are required to run the Department smoothly.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable documented communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
- Skills in visualization, branding and execution of campaigns of any kind of product/services will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially on MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and Internet Browsing.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
E-Mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
Application Closing Date: December 12, 2020 at 4:30 PM