আড়ং এর নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Aarong is Bangladesh’s most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty. Today, with 21 retail stores across Bangladesh and over 100 fashion and lifestyle product lines, Aarong supports 65,000 artisans with fair terms of trade. Revolutionising the retail industry with high standards for quality and artistry, this iconic brand blends the traditional with the contemporary in ways that never cease to win consumer appeal both at home and abroad.
Position: Deputy Manager/ Manager, Compliance, Admin
- Identify and analyze Compliance issues of the organization to ensure smooth operations and partnering with the concern authorities, including government institutions
- Monitor, guide, and proactively assist in all activities across businesses that require compliance standard
- Ensure compliance objectives and goals are met for the current and potential stations and all outlets
- Manage all licenses and certificates such as trade, factory, fire, environment, chemical, etc. and ensure these remain up to date
- Proactively manage all the compliance related documents for new outlets to avoid unusual situation
- Ensure proper documentation of all kinds of deeds, contracts, licenses, documents, etc.
- Maintain an adequate liaison and relationship with the stakeholders, including the government institutes
- Coordinate with legal team to prepare and finalize legal contracts/agreements/documents, including MOUs, to ensure alignment with government laws, and internal policies
- A Bachelor Degree from any reputed university
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of local regulations and compliance
- Skilled in the negotiation of contract terms and assessment of contractual risk
- Experience in dealing with Government institutions, courts, etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: As per company policy
Benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Yearly Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, and others as per company policy
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 21, 2020
Interested people apply through Bdjobs.
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and Will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.