ওয়াটার এইড বাংলাদেশের নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
WaterAid is a global organisation, working for over 30 years now in changing lives for the betterment in 34 countries around the world. We work to offer clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene to underprivileged people globally, through convincing the governments to change laws, linking policy makers with people on the ground, pooling knowledge and resources, and rallying support from people and organisations from different corners of the world – altogether making lasting change happen on a massive scale. To know more, please visit: www.wateraid.org
WaterAid Bangladesh is looking for a dynamic, passionate and self-driven individual to fill in the position of FINANCE OFFICER for its country office in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Being a Finance team member, this position will play an active role in the software-based accounting system and financial management of the organization. S/he will be responsible for preparing budget of program/projects, review partner NGO budget, review and record keeping advance to partner and liquidation thereon, keeping track of financial movement, financial reporting for donor and Region/HQ, financial monitoring of implementing partner NGOs, provide technical assistance in the area of financial management, facilitating financial management training for both finance and non-finance staff, prepare/review financial transactions, ensure donor compliances, assisting in day to day financial operation as and when require, maintaining coordination with other teams within the organization and partner NGOs.
Requisite qualifications and experience:
- MBA major in Accounting or Finance / M.Com in Accounting with CA (CC).
- Minimum 04 (four) years’ experience in International NGO.
- Demonstrated expertise in grants and partnership management.
- Excellent report writing skill with knowledge of Excel and MS word.
- Practical experience in analyzing software generating financial statements.
- Knowledge on GOB regulations governing financial management of NGOs.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Must be a team player with mutual trust and understanding in a mixed team
- Courage for multi-tasking ability to produce results individually or through teamwork within tight deadlines
- Capable to work under pressure, juggling with pooping priorities and meet deadlines
- Good leadership qualities, team building spirit and problem-solving skills; able to draw confidence and support from others.
- High level of pro-activeness and creativity, positive attitude and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
|Reportable to||:||Finance Manager|
|Working hours||:||Full time (05 days a week with minimum 37.5 hours per week)|
|Contract Tenure||:||Initially for 03 years with a possibility for extension|
|Salary & benefits||:||Attractive salary package with admissible benefits that include provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, life insurance for self, hospitalization insurance scheme for self, spouse and children, cell phone allowances etc.|
If you are confident to meet organisation’s expectations and fulfill the above mentioned requirements, please apply online with following paper works:
- Supporting statement of no more than one page with a summary of why you are most fit for the position and what, in-particular you would bring to this position
- Updated CV with recent photograph
- The names, positions and contact details of at least two referees, including your current or most recent employer
- Current and Expected salary
Application Deadline: 22 December 2020
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Candidates will have to be ready to go through an extensive selection process.
Any lobbying will be considered as disqualification
WaterAid is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We particularly encourage applications from women who are underrepresented at this level in the organisation.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority, and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. Please visit https://www.wateraid.org/uk/safeguarding-at-wateraid