অ্যাকশনএইড বাংলাদেশের নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
ActionAid Bangladesh (AAB) is looking for suitable candidate for the following position:
Programme Officer – Technical
|Location of posting||:||Cox’s Bazar|
|Types of contract||:||Fixed term contract|
|Duration of Contract||:||Up to 30 September 2021|
|Number of positions||:||1|
|Salary and benefits||:||Monthly Gross Salary will be BDT. 73,300 with other admissible benefits such as mobile & internet allowance, medical benefit, group life insurance etc|
We are looking for a responsible Programme Officer -Technical who will coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. He/She will be responsible for feasibility survey, design, prepare the estimation of quantities and cost detailed drawings and other necessary documents of WASH interventions. The position holder will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline in the camp.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to)
- Assist the Project Manager – Engg. in overall planning, budgeting, implementation and monitoring of the project.
- Drawing, design, and construction or rehabilitation of different types of WASH facilities as well as collaborative work with logistic/ procurement to support quotations collection, quotation evaluation. contractor selection, contracts signing, orders, work order issue and purchases.
- Technical supervision and crosschecking of hardware construction materials of water & sanitation facilities before installation with specifications, drawing, design quality and quantity.
- Responsible for feasibility survey, design, prepare the estimation of quantities and cost detailed drawings and other necessary documents of WASH interventions.
- Conduct regular monitoring and full technical supervision and provide technical inputs to the beneficiaries.
- Perform project management functions; calculate project quantities; prepare project cost estimates, specifications and coordinate activities with other external agencies in the target area.
- Assist Technical Person (Sr. Engineer) in designing, estimating (BoQ) and construction work of different types of Women Center, Community Center, Display Center etc.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of construction work and crosschecking of construction materials as per specifications/BoQ.
- Conduct regular monitoring and full technical supervision and provide technical inputs where necessary.
- Responsible for feasibility survey, design, prepare the estimation of quantities and cost detailed drawings and other necessary documents.
- Provide technical guidance/support to the Rohingya Cash for Work labor.
- Provide training, engage and supervise the construction work for setting up of necessary hardware.
- The person holds this position will be reportable to Project Manager (Site Engineer).
Required Educational Qualification and Experiences
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) in Civil Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years or more of sound experiences in relevant field like WaSH & infrastructure development
- Working experience in emergency response will be preferred.
- Local language proficiency and working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Clear understanding of Structural design, AutoCAD
- Facilitate the different process of capacity building activities of the project
- Ability to work independently and foster a team spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Skills in report writing, documentation and presentation;
- Gender sensitive and familiar with humanitarian principles, Human Rights Based Approach;
- Good knowledge of using internet and software packages (i.e. MS Office, etc).
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions:
- Last date of application is Wednesday, 27 January 2021. Due to emergency, recruitment will be on rolling. The interested candidates are requested to apply before deadline
- Please click here to submit your application.
ActionAid Bangladesh aims to attract and select a diverse workforce ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, HIV status, class, ethnicity, disability, location and religion. Any personal persuasion/phone call will result in disqualification of candidature.
ActionAid Bangladesh has a non-negotiable policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse (SHEA), Child Protection Policy and other relevant safeguarding policies and expects all employees to abide by the Safeguarding Policies and Code of Conduct of ActionAid Bangladesh.
N.B: There is no cost involved with applying for positions at ActionAid Bangladesh. Any solicitation of fund / money from job applicant should be regarded as fraudulent.