রুম টু রিড আমেরিকা ভিত্তিক আন্তর্জাতিক অলাভজনক সংস্থার নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Room to Read is an International non-profit organization. We envision a world in which all children can pursue quality education, reach their full potential and contribute to their community and the world. We work in collaboration with communities and local governments and partner organizations across Asia and Africa to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the life skills. Room to Read currently work in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Tanzania, Rwanda, Granada and Jordan. To learn more about Room to Read, please visit www.roomtoread.org.
Room to Read is working in Bangladesh since 2008. We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi nationals to work in the following regular positions:
(Based in Natore and Reports to the Field Manager)
The Admin Assistant position will assist Field Manager in district level in carrying out all Administrative related activities. The position will provide general help as and when required by members of Room to Read Field Office at Dhaka. This position will assist and report to the Field Manager. Primary responsibilities include assisting in maintaining all aspects of the organization’s administrative initiatives. The position will have regular interactions with all staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain office Inventory;
- Assist in program Procurement to vendor;
- Assist in Food and Stationary Support in several training & Orientation programs;
- Assist in stock maintenance;
- Ensure time-bound delivery of Room to Read Materials supply to the schools;
- Received table item requisitions;
- Follow up on Office Cleaner & Security Guard;
- Preparation of monthly Stock Report & sent;
- Participate in any other activities which may be required.
- Communication with 3rd party vendor to identify the Venue, Food, Stationary etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ Business Administration
- 2 years of relevant experience in Office Administration. Experience with INGOs will be given preference.
- Willingness & ability to visit program sites extensively;
- Skill & experience of working with e-communication & people with diverse culture;
- Strong communication skills in Bangla and English;
- Excellent computer operating skill,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Comfortable in a performance-based organization working with low overhead budget;
- Proven track record of achieving results;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Room to Read is committed to the education and welfare of children and protecting them from abuse and exploitation.
- Room to Read has zero tolerance for child abuse and exploitation
- All children have the right to be free from abuse and exploitation, including neglect, maltreatment, and physical, mental or sexual violence, injury or abuse.
- All children should be treated with respect and dignity.
- The well-being of the child is Room to Read’s first priority when dealing with all identified or suspected cases of child abuse.
- Room to Read shall integrate child protection into all its organizational strategies, structures and work practices.
We offer competitive salary. The benefits include:
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Allowance
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities. The most significant benefit is the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing international organizations, which has sole focus on education & continuously innovating efficient & effective social entrepreneurship
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Bangladesh—Natore/Admin-Assistant_R-01474 on or before 4 March 2021. Any persuasion attempt will disqualify your candidacy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply”