HTML Tutorial | Introduction
1. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It’s not a programming language, it’s a markup language.
2. If you want to be a web developer, you have to learn this language well first. But it is very easy to learn.
3. Once you learn it, you can create a web page. Then if you learn CSS then you can give a little more life to that page
Things you need to learn HTML (where to write HTML code)
Notepad. Open Notepad and get ready. Since it is new, start with Notepad and then switch to another advanced editor like Netbeans or Dreamweaver. And if you have work experience in Dreamweaver, then you can start now. You will not get any fun or benefit by coding with Notepad which is the default in Windows. However, there is a light notepad like this, the name “Notepad ++” will get a lot of benefits here and you can undoubtedly use it to write professional code. This is the download link
The words you need to know well to learn HTML-
These words will always come and they must have a clear idea.
HTML, XHTML and HTML5
The latest version of HTML is HTML5. All HTML XHTML rules are followed. So once you learn HTML 5, the previous versions will be learned automatically. So we will give tutorials in the same way.
* This company called W3C creates and manages HTML.
* HTML 5 is basically HTML but many new tags and rules have been added here which we will describe as required in the next tutorials.